Friday, June 19, 2009

19 June 2009

Wow, I don't know what to write. We arrived here in Portsmouth yesterday and played all the usual "icebreaker" games. And then some more this morning. The weather has been rainy, overcast, and dreary, and the sun just decided to peek out from behind the clouds for a minute or two. Earlier we went on a shakedown ride (like a practice ride) around Portsmouth. It was fun, nice and short. I still can't imagine what the summer will be like. It's unreal. Sunday we begin the cross country ride, and I'm sure I'll be in tears when my parents and brother come to see us all off. Saturday, which is tomorrow! we will be working on a house (or two different houses, I guess) painting the interior, and then one more site, I forget what we'll be doing...but it's because they do not need 30 people at any one of the sites. Yeah...so...more stories to be posted when we've got a few more miles under our belt. until then....:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment